Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Bots, Hacks and Cheats for League of Legends (LOL) can be downloaded / posted here.

TOPIC: [Release] Auto Champion Pick Tool: Always get Your Favorite Champion!

[Release] Auto Champion Pick Tool: Always get Your Favorite Champion! 10 months 1 week ago #3668

• ExOrienteLux
  • Fellowcraft
  • Thank you received: 157
This a .exe tool that can ensure that you always get the champion you want in any game. (Unless someone else uses this tool as well) All you have to do is enter the Name of the Champion you want and have the program running in the background.

How it works:
- Start the Program as administroator.
- Right-Click the new icon in your Taskbar (lower-right corner in Windows)
cp2.png

- Click settings
cp1.png

- Enter the Name of the Champion you want to pick
- If you want a chat message to be sent like "bottom lane", then enter that too.
- Choose if you want to message first or pick first.
- Start a game and see the magic happen :)

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/8ad85058732fe2f1e4af0a5bf658e7672ca77adb6e02b86153d7eb9ab13da27a/analysis/1378153401/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/a56f70eab38d5edc48a67989763a7e9b2163cc66/3abbf8d4633f91917ddb20be63a16f4cb76aa8f4

Download:
This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewisking50, Markokills, ImViTo, khob, Sritra, HadesPro, DerGruenePanda, wellctba, nerkulec, gesus24
Join our Forum

[Release] Auto Champion Pick Tool: Always get Your Favorite Champion! 10 months 5 days ago #3698

• Username
  • Entered Apprentice
When i download i get the document in the flash player so i cant open the hack :(

[Release] Auto Champion Pick Tool: Always get Your Favorite Champion! 10 months 5 days ago #3699

• Sammy
  • NOW ONLINE
  • n00b
  • Thank you received: 318
Username wrote:
When i download i get the document in the flash player so i cant open the hack :(

Its a .rar file. You will need WinRar or the Mac / Linux equivalent. Just google "unpack .rar file"
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarkiMcFire

[Release] Auto Champion Pick Tool: Always get Your Favorite Champion! 10 months 5 days ago #3700

• Username
  • Entered Apprentice
Thank you!
Time to create page: 0.590 seconds
Any trademarks or logos, copyrights and content throughout this website are the property of their respective owners.
By visiting this site you agree to its Terms of Service and Conditions which is subject to change at any time.