Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Share / Download PC Game Trainers here.

TOPIC: [Trainer] Dishonored - God Mode, Gold, Runes, Ammo, Invisibility, ect.

[Trainer] Dishonored - God Mode, Gold, Runes, Ammo, Invisibility, ect. 1 year 1 month ago #3219

• Xardas
  • Master Elect of the Nine
  • Thank you received: 2079
In order to use this trainer, you will need to get Cheat Engine. How to use .CT files.

Options:
- 1 hit kill.
- Godmode.
- Godly spirit.
- Infinite breath.
- Add 1K gold/runes.
- Ammo 255.
- No reload.
- Teleport.
- Instant blink.
- Enemies ignore you
- Infinite possession.
- Infinite dark vision.
- Time stop/bend time

In order to get the +1k runes, gold working, you need to switch between the powers tab and inventory tab after activating the trainer option.

Download:
This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: artixneo, SysyphusX, Alex2814, pancho029, burtescu, CAP, ezio53, yassinegb12, beardrinksbeer, PatrickBB2 and this user have 22 others thankyou
Join our Forum

[Trainer] Dishonored - God Mode, Gold, Runes, Ammo, Invisibility, ect. 1 year 1 month ago #3227

• Incabulos
  • Entered Apprentice
For some reason when i try to use the Godly Spirit,Godmode or Infinite Breath option, they simply wont work.
I've tried to tick those boxes i don't know how many times and it just wont happen.
What should i do?

[Trainer] Dishonored - God Mode, Gold, Runes, Ammo, Invisibility, ect. 1 year 4 weeks ago #3300

• Sammy
  • NOW ONLINE
  • n00b
  • Thank you received: 322
Incabulos wrote:
For some reason when i try to use the Godly Spirit,Godmode or Infinite Breath option, they simply wont work.
I've tried to tick those boxes i don't know how many times and it just wont happen.
What should i do?

Where did you get the game?
What version is it?
Time to create page: 0.593 seconds
Any trademarks or logos, copyrights and content throughout this website are the property of their respective owners.
By visiting this site you agree to its Terms of Service and Conditions which is subject to change at any time.