Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
You can download or post trainers and other cheating software (like cheat tables) here and share them with other gamers. Keep in mind that most trainers will not fully work for all versions of a game. You want to always have trainers that are up to date? Learn how to create them and provide them for free.

TOPIC: [Trainer] Dishonored - God Mode, Gold, Runes, Ammo, Invisibility, ect.

[Trainer] Dishonored - God Mode, Gold, Runes, Ammo, Invisibility, ect. 2 years 9 months ago #3219

• Xardas
  • Grand Elect Mason
  • Thank you received: 2409
In order to use this trainer, you will need to get Cheat Engine. How to use .CT files.

Options:
- 1 hit kill.
- Godmode.
- Godly spirit.
- Infinite breath.
- Add 1K gold/runes.
- Ammo 255.
- No reload.
- Teleport.
- Instant blink.
- Enemies ignore you
- Infinite possession.
- Infinite dark vision.
- Time stop/bend time

In order to get the +1k runes, gold working, you need to switch between the powers tab and inventory tab after activating the trainer option.

Download:
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: artixneo, SysyphusX, LaraCroftLC, Alex2814, pancho029, burtescu, CAP, ezio53, yassinegb12, legion and this user have 33 others thankyou

[Trainer] Dishonored - God Mode, Gold, Runes, Ammo, Invisibility, ect. 2 years 9 months ago #3227

• Incabulos
  • Entered Apprentice
For some reason when i try to use the Godly Spirit,Godmode or Infinite Breath option, they simply wont work.
I've tried to tick those boxes i don't know how many times and it just wont happen.
What should i do?

[Trainer] Dishonored - God Mode, Gold, Runes, Ammo, Invisibility, ect. 2 years 9 months ago #3300

• Sammy
  • n00b
  • Thank you received: 330
Incabulos wrote:
For some reason when i try to use the Godly Spirit,Godmode or Infinite Breath option, they simply wont work.
I've tried to tick those boxes i don't know how many times and it just wont happen.
What should i do?

Where did you get the game?
What version is it?

[Trainer] Dishonored - God Mode, Gold, Runes, Ammo, Invisibility, ect. 2 years 9 months ago #3302

• NIBIRO
  • Entered Apprentice
they do work even with cheat engine not showing it,
had same issues but i think its a problem with cheat engine.
also works on all dlc mission packs,
only the infinite dark energy keeps being used till 0

If they would not have worked, i would have died over and over as i went for direct aproach.

[Trainer] Dishonored - God Mode, Gold, Runes, Ammo, Invisibility, ect. 2 years 8 months ago #4115

• FU
  • Entered Apprentice
This .CT File Work For What Version Of Dishonored Game ? :unsure:

[Trainer] Dishonored - God Mode, Gold, Runes, Ammo, Invisibility, ect. 2 years 7 months ago #4650

Hey there, thanks for the table. However, I'm having issues with the godly spirit cheat. doesn't seem to work. i have the CRACKED version with all dlcs included. Thanks in advance

[Trainer] Dishonored - God Mode, Gold, Runes, Ammo, Invisibility, ect. 2 years 5 months ago #5389

It happens to me as well, I own a legitimate copy of Dishonored and Cheat Engine 6.3, but for me, every option lags out.

[Trainer] Dishonored - God Mode, Gold, Runes, Ammo, Invisibility, ect. 2 years 5 months ago #5876

• vampkid22
  • Entered Apprentice
mine keeps not responding

[Trainer] Dishonored - God Mode, Gold, Runes, Ammo, Invisibility, ect. 2 years 5 months ago #5885

• poyooo
  • Entered Apprentice
i can`t download it

[Trainer] Dishonored - God Mode, Gold, Runes, Ammo, Invisibility, ect. 2 years 3 months ago #6513

• Atsar11
  • Entered Apprentice
me to, i get it from skidrowgames.com
from dishonored repack... :) :) :)

[Trainer] Dishonored - God Mode, Gold, Runes, Ammo, Invisibility, ect. 2 years 1 month ago #7065

Everytime I try and check the box it just freezes for 30 sec. It will sometimes click, but its really annoying.

[Trainer] Dishonored - God Mode, Gold, Runes, Ammo, Invisibility, ect. 1 year 10 months ago #7336

• PackRatt
  • Entered Apprentice
How does the stop time work? How do i activate it etc

[Trainer] Dishonored - God Mode, Gold, Runes, Ammo, Invisibility, ect. 1 year 6 months ago #7381

Whenever i try infinite breath and godly spirit the program freezes up, any ideas for a fix?

[Trainer] Dishonored - God Mode, Gold, Runes, Ammo, Invisibility, ect. 1 year 5 months ago #7390

The add 1k runes/gold adds 1k rewire tools and 1k gold. I'm using the latest steam version.
Time to create page: 0.395 seconds
Any trademarks or logos, copyrights and content throughout this website are the property of their respective owners.
By visiting this site you agree to its Terms of Service and Conditions which is subject to change at any time.