Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
You can download or post trainers and other cheating software (like cheat tables) here and share them with other gamers. Keep in mind that most trainers will not fully work for all versions of a game. You want to always have trainers that are up to date? Learn how to create them and provide them for free.

TOPIC: [Trainer] Papers, Please Minimum Salary (Money) and Freeze Timer

[Trainer] Papers, Please Minimum Salary (Money) and Freeze Timer 2 years 7 months ago #4689

• Xardas
  • Grand Elect Mason
  • Thank you received: 2409
This is a trainer for Papers Please on PC. How to use .CT files. This might not work for all versions fo the game.

Options:
- Minimum Salary 100$ or 50.000$
- Freeze Timer

Download:
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jimzyy, legion, Delirium, ghosterz, vadik1486, lordrelic, Istar47, cbva, m6nsh, life828 and this user have 66 others thankyou

[Trainer] Papers, Please Minimum Salary (Money) and Freeze Timer 2 years 6 months ago #5093

• vadik1486
  • Entered Apprentice
Doesn't work on 1.0.41 GOG but work on 1.0.37. Please make table time freeze for 1.0.41

[Trainer] Papers, Please Minimum Salary (Money) and Freeze Timer 2 years 3 months ago #6476

• bufce
  • Entered Apprentice
thank you :)

[Trainer] Papers, Please Minimum Salary (Money) and Freeze Timer 1 year 8 months ago #7369

• qwert321
  • Entered Apprentice
how do i activate the cheats?

[Trainer] Papers, Please Minimum Salary (Money) and Freeze Timer 1 year 2 months ago #7424

• zebaroth
  • Entered Apprentice
thank you at last now my family wont die i same to get that ending a lot :)

[Trainer] Papers, Please Minimum Salary (Money) and Freeze Timer 10 months 1 week ago #7445

• IamSky123
  • Entered Apprentice
When i am want to open the process it says: "Error while oppening this process". WHAT CAN I DO ?

[Trainer] Papers, Please Minimum Salary (Money) and Freeze Timer 8 months 5 days ago #7454

Don't you just Love when you go to subway to order a sub and they give you bread, condiments, meats, cheeses, and vegetables and say "do it yourself" I came here for a sandwich not the ingrediants and the ingrediants in a Trainer are two hundred times more complicated then sandwich materials

[Trainer] Papers, Please Minimum Salary (Money) and Freeze Timer 6 months 4 days ago #7497

• Sammy
  • n00b
  • Thank you received: 330
thepainrepayed wrote:
Don't you just Love when you go to subway to order a sub and they give you bread, condiments, meats, cheeses, and vegetables and say "do it yourself" I came here for a sandwich not the ingrediants and the ingrediants in a Trainer are two hundred times more complicated then sandwich materials

Yes would makes sense if you had payed us.

Or do you get free sandwiches in your local Subway? Cuz Im gonna move there.
Time to create page: 0.619 seconds
Any trademarks or logos, copyrights and content throughout this website are the property of their respective owners.
By visiting this site you agree to its Terms of Service and Conditions which is subject to change at any time.