- Unpack the packet file if necessary.
- Install Cheat Engine.
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options.
- If you have pointers, change them by double-clicking their values and freeze them by activating the check box assigned to them.
- Congratulations your cheats are now most likely active.
My Cheat Table Does Not Work, What Now?
Most likely you updated your game. Now creating a cheat table takes a long time most people that code them do not get paid at all. – So there is simply no way that there will ever be a working Cheat Table for every version of every game out there. If you want to use trainers, then do not update your game. That is the general rule, since trainers are generally made to work with the release version of a game.
How Do I Make My Own Cheat Tables?
A tutorial on how to create simple and advanced Cheat Tables will follow soon..