Forum

× You can download or post Trainers and other Cheating Software (like Cheat Tables or .exe Trainers) here and share them with other gamers. Keep in mind that most Trainers will not fully work for all versions of a game. You want to always have trainers that are up to date? Learn how to create them and provide them for free.

Topic-icon [Trainer] State of Decay +20 God Mode and A Lot More Mega-Trainer

More
2 years 8 months ago #4922

This trainer for State of Decay on Steam and will require Cheat Engine in order to work. How to use .CT files .

Credit to Cielos

Options:
- God Mode (Unlimited Health)
- Unlimited Stamina
- Unlimited Items
- Edit Inventory
- Influence
- Ammo
- Morale
- Durability
- Stockpiles
- More...

Download SoD + Breakdown (not required):

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Download:
This attachment is hidden for guests.

This message has attachments files.

The following user(s) said Thank You: daddymarod, artixneo, Stripefour, FlamingIse, Derpherp, awtztoinkz, Vonox, legion, oaksudteen and this user have 218 others thankyou

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #5085

:woohoo: nice

More
2 years 8 months ago #5109

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but this trainer just doesn't work for me. I'm using the retail version (Nov. 5 release) and I'm getting something that looks like this:

[ ] Enabled
[ ]

The second box (the [ ]
) is clickable and opens a list of things like "Not description" and "Health" though none of these things do anything when selected.

The first box ([ ] Enabled) is blue and I am unable to click on it to open a menu.

I'm not new to cheatengine, but I might be making some simple oversight. Any ideas?

More
2 years 8 months ago #5123

Great work!

More
2 years 8 months ago #5154

Does'nt work.I am using steam version.I cant open this .ct file.
double clicking on it gives error message.

More
2 years 7 months ago #5429

This is a great trainer, when it works.
Unfortunately it stops working whenever a character becomes fatigued which makes this useless for me as all I wanted to use it for was just to play as one character for as long as I liked (Hey that's just my preference, eh?)

But yeah, until a character becomes fatigued this works great and as intended.
Thanks.

More
2 years 7 months ago #5489

how can i open cheat engine I just opened the game but the tasck bar dont :( :unsure:

More
2 years 7 months ago #5511

How to change the inventory?

More
2 years 7 months ago #5648

The trainer doesn't work :/ I have the latest Steam Version.

More
2 years 7 months ago #5833

Excellent, great job. It was getting slightly boring getting fudged over by zombies all the time.

It's payback time!

I've been using this for about two days, and apparently the resources/materials (Food, Medicine, Fuel ect..) cheat tends to crash the game, unfortunately.
Though I have only tried this while being inside the base "the resources list is visible" my guess is that it doesn't get refreshed which leads it to fudging up eventually leading to a crash?.. Anyway I will try out at another location and get back to see if that did anything good.

More
2 years 7 months ago #5834

my cheats looks totaly diffrent then from the videos and none of them seams to work :/

a loot just says No description and i have no blue writen cheats and if i select the inf. stamina or healther nothing changes in the game, i still take damage and geting tired :/

Attachments:

More
2 years 7 months ago #5840

Thanks!

I was actually looking for a savegame editor that lets you change the appearance of random player characters. They just don't look memorable enough and the heroes don't deserve that title. But now I just edit the traits of some heroes.
It did take me some trying out to find the values for certain skills. I wrote those down that I found. Did someone else wrote skills down?

ValueTraitSkill ID Value
00B3Alcoholic
003AOne-Time Jock
0059Drank a lot
0125Go big or Go Home
00E0Nimble00000005
0049Student
0075Practiced Photography
00DBNatural Athlete
005ELoved Literature
00E5Total Lush
0044Paramedic0000000A

After I added a trait that enables a skill (e.g. Paramedic -> Medicine) I added the corresponding skill ID (=changed a skill with empty value FFFFFFFF to that skill ID) in order to be able to level up the skill.

I didn't manage to delete a skill though (skill was still in the game). Maybe that needs a reload or something?

More
2 years 6 months ago #5853

Cant make it work, got the latest version updated on steam, and the latest version of Cheat Engine. And I can't seem to enable the script at all. Any words of wisdom? :)

More
2 years 6 months ago #5864

:cheer: :kiss: :woohoo: :silly:

thx you are the bast

^^keep gooing

More
2 years 6 months ago #5873

Xardas,

when i open the table many fields have 'no descripton'
do you know how i can fix it?

regards,

Attachments:

More
2 years 6 months ago #5874

Xardas,
I have got this weird problem.
See the screenshot.

Regards,

Attachments:

More
2 years 6 months ago #5883

Its usless to me when I try to click on Enable in cheat engine it does nothing. im running this on a windows 7 is there no compatability?

More
2 years 6 months ago #5941

The script does not seem to work anymore; nothing happens when I check Enabled. Did they update the game recently?

More
2 years 6 months ago #6320

Doesn't work for me every time I try to check enable it crashes and if I uncheck hide children when activated there's no values for state of decay

More
2 years 6 months ago #6348

downloaded it with cheat engine 6.3 and i cant get them to work -____- i have redownloaded it a couple of times and still nothing please help :( :(

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.

Let's be Friends!

Any trademarks or logos, copyrights and content throughout this website are the property of their respective owners.
By visiting this site you agree to its Terms of Service and Conditions which is subject to change at any time.