Login
Register
Forum
× Discussion of Game Hacking Software providers. Are certain developers legit? Are their hacks / bots and other software working / undetected? Review developers whose products you have used.

Topic-icon Is MPGH.net legit? Are MPGH Files Safe to Download?

Poll: Is MPGH legti and safe?

legit, safe
3 75%
not legit, not safe
No votes 0%
legit, not safe
1 25%
legit, but be careful
No votes 0%
Total number of voters: 4 ( itchythehobo, Jidomez, hamod200965, popoff2 )
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Sammy
  • Sammy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Admin
  • Admin
More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #8308 by Sammy
This is our official Review / Discussion for the cheating website MPGH.net that is mostly focused on free hacks, cheats and scripts for PC multiplayer online games. Is MPGH legit, should you download hacks there?

My personal opinion:
I dont know any people from MOGH personally, but I have used the site in the past, especially in the beginning of ma game cheating 'career'. I would be careful with any files I download from the site and only use files posted by aged, trusted accounts. Personally, I would use them on a alternate PC or device first, but that is up to the user of course.

Overall, Dave84311 and his team are doing a great job in moderating, deleting spam and malware, but some people will always find a way through the little cracks in the system.
The following user(s) said Thank You: salamandra, popoff2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.

Learn how to Download cheating apps & software using HackerBot.net.

Download

Company

LittleSquid GmbH
Kaspar Koppstrasse 22b
6030 Ebikon
Switzerland

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

We use cookies to analyse site traffic and serve targeted ads. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Cookie Policy OK. Thanks EU.