Login
Register
Forum
× We all love games. That’s why we want to cheat in games: Because we love them. You only know you love them when you have cheated on.. I mean in… I mean at them. Or whatever. You all know what I meaning and saying and stuff.

Topic-icon So how do I make a dead game to a private server?

• roxuro
  • roxuro's Avatar Topic Author
  • Entered Apprentice
  • Entered Apprentice
More
1 year 3 months ago #8297 by roxuro
Currently I have Asda Story Files (before it closes.) and I miss it playing. So at least how can I play it with other people in a private server?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sammy
  • Admin
  • Admin
More
1 year 3 months ago #8298 by Sammy
Well if the game is truly shut down and offline, you may want to contact the developers and ask them what they intend to do with it.

You either reverse-engineer a game that no longer exists, which is going to take tens of thousands of hours of work to create the server-side software or you get the real one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lawraxxwr, roxuro

• lawraxxwr
  • Entered Apprentice
  • Entered Apprentice
More
1 year 3 months ago #8299 by lawraxxwr
I think most private servers are just kind of a joke... all they do it change the gems and gold number and beyond that you cannot do anything on them.

:feelsbad:

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.

Learn how to Download cheating apps & software using HackerBot.net.

Download

Company

LittleSquid GmbH
Kaspar Koppstrasse 22b
6030 Ebikon
Switzerland

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

We use cookies to analyse site traffic and serve targeted ads. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Cookie Policy OK. Thanks EU.